Friday, February 9, 2018

glam / anti-glam quote (10 of ??)

“A man's alter ego is nothing more than his favorite image of himself.” 

― Stan Redding, Catch Me If You Can: The True Story of a Real Fake



“It's not what a man has but what a man is that's important. This car is fine for me. It gets me around. I know who I am and what I am, and that's what counts, not what other people might think of me.” 

― Frank W. Abagnale, Catch Me If You Can: The True Story of a Real Fake



"Sometimes it's easier livin' the lie" - Carl Hanratty, from Catch Me If You Can (movie) 

Frank Abagnale, Jr.: 
"Brenda, I don't want to lie to you anymore. All right? I'm not a doctor. I never went to medical school. I'm not a lawyer, or a Harvard graduate, or a Lutheran. Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago when I was 16."

Brenda Strong: 
"Frank? Frank? You're not a Lutheran? "

[dialogue from from Catch Me If You Can (movie) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog now closed because of problems with the feed - archive remains here but  posting resumes at Shock and Awe 2 https://shockandawesim...